Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 4, 2009

Wow...so much for writing every day. Pretty busy weekend. Today I spent the day at a Les Paul benefit taking pictures and video. I had a pizza burger and fries. Not the best choice, but that was all I ate. When I got home I had 2 heathy crepes that my dad makes out of wheat flour and low fat sour cream and sugar free jelly. Friday and Saturday I stayed on the program as well. I have been keeping myself busy with projects that I have been putting off. Luckily I still have a lot of projects that should help me keep my mind of of my habits. Notice I didn't say eating. Its still the bad habits that are hard to break, not the amount or type of foods that I eat.
Tomorrow is the GAME of the YEAR! Brett Favre will be facing the Green Bay Packers. I never thought I would see this, and I am actually rooting a little for Favre. I am definitely in the minority here in Packerland.

Have a great upcoming week. I hope to have some of my bloggers following me again.
Scott

1 comment: