Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 4, 2010

Hello all. Today was a really good day. My abillity to pass up on the bad choices was a lot easier than it has in the past. At break time I was offered half of a Culvers cheese burger. At lunch the girl went to Wendy's and I chose not to participate. For supper I had a bowl of clam chowder and a small bowl of ice cream. After work I stopped at Wal Mart to get some pretzels and salsa. I walked right past all the snacks that the old me would have bought. Doritos, cheetos, potato chips, french onion dip...etc.
I have been printing out Sean Andersons blog from day 1. Its amazing to read his current blog and be able to re-live his entire journey. It's there in black and white...it CAN be done. I am hoping to print out all 500+ pages of his blog (lucky I can do some at work). If you haven't checked out his blog its losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. I too am passing on the snacks. Almost every Friday this guy brings in donuts. If I stay at my desk and don't walk by them, I don't think about it. As soon as I see them I have to tell myself NO. So far so good!!

    ReplyDelete