Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6, 2010

Hello all. Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Mine was extended by one day so I had a four day weekend. Went about as fast as a two day weekend...not really sure how that works.
My band The Rabid Aardvarks played both Saturday and Sunday in my hometown of New Berlin WI. I have been wanting to play this festival for about 25 years. Both days went great. The weather co-operated, my co-workers and family came out to support us, and the fireworks were pretty good too.
On Monday I went to see my friend play in his band Step-In-Out. Another friend Kurt was filling in for them on bass guitar. I even came up and played their last song with them.
This afternoon Lisa and I went to see the movie Toy Story 3. I've always liked the pixar movies, and this one didn't dissapoint. After the movie we headed over to Qdoba and we stayed until about 9:00. We discussed our weight, what choices we have, what motivates us, what we want to change...etc..etc. We both left with a new outlook on life, something different. I think we might actually do something this time.

Better tomorrows
Scott

1 comment:

  1. I am choosing to change before change chooses me. I will make better choices to have better tomorrows.

    ReplyDelete