Monday, August 24, 2009

Aug 24, 2009 Mondy

Hello all. I am going to start doing my blog again daily. I am just not 100% when I don't. Like I said in a previous blog, I am either totally commited..or not at all. It's amazing how you can go down the wrong road so easily. All those good days can be erased with just one bad week, or even a bad day. I know that we are allowed to go off the wagon here and there, but when we do, we know that we are gonna go back on it the next day. When I go off, I know that I am doing wrong, and I get angry that I let myself do it. I just have to have better willpower. Maybe instead of rewarding myself when I lose, I should punish myself when I do bad. I should throw $10 out the window every time I cheat :-) Or give away a CD every time I cheat :-)
My new goal is my High School reunion next year. I didn't go to my 20 year reunion due to the weight issue. I really want to go to my 25th. With the help of Facebook, we have connected with a lot of classmates from 1985, and I think it will be a really good time. So that gives me about 400 days to do this. Just look at what Sean has done it less than that!!!

Better tomorrows!!
Scott

1 comment:

  1. Don't throw money away. Use your 'cheat' money towards signing up for more 5K's

    ReplyDelete