Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2, 2009 1 month

Hello all. It's Sunday night, August 2nd. Seems that I am posting a blog every 2 nights. This next couple of weeks is going to be busy. My band is playing 5 shows in the next 2 weeks. I will try to post something every day, even if it is a little.
Saturday was a good day. I saved all my calories for my dad's spaghetti. Like I promised, I only had one serving. I didn't go back for more. That night, I had a few more pretzels and called it a night. Lisa and I went to the local bar to meet former Green Bay Packers Gilbert Brown and William Henderson. I will post some pictures in the coming week. I ended up winning one of the auctions that was held during their Deal or No Deal game that they were playing. For $100, I won a autographed William Henderson sweatshirt and a autographed Santana Dotson jersey. I even got them to both autograph a frisbee that was actually the "no deal" prize.
Sunday I stayed under my calories again. I am waiting to hear if I am going to do something with my friend Kyle. He is still helping his mom. The weekends seem to be getting easier. They used to be the hardest part of watching what I eat. The work week keeps me pretty busy with band practice, going to the gym, and work.
This afternoon I was looking for a certain football jersey and had to go to the attic. I have 3 totes of clothes that I can almost wear. Talk about an eye opener!! There must be about 150 t-shirts from all different years. There are some that I am going to donate to goodwill, and the rest I will keep for "someday". NO MORE T-SHIRTS!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend
Better tomorrows,
Scott

PS. Fell off the bike tonight. Gonna get right back on tomorrow. Nothing to worry about.
PSS Didn't really fall off of a bike. Just saying that I had a bad food night.

3 comments:

  1. Get back on that bike. I hope by next summer I can be riding next to you on a long ride on a bike trail

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my friend are in a position to have a most amazing transformation. Not only physically, but mentally---your transformation will make everything in your life better. You know this. I'm always available if you need to fire me an e-mail---do it. I know what your capable of without even really knowing you. And my friend, it's amazing things...truely amazing.
    I hope this comment finds you squarely on that "bike" with a confident stride along your road.

    My best always
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get a chance to read my day 327. It was a very powerful one to me. Didn't really plan on it being that---but it was. I think you'll appreciate it.

    How's everything going? I hope you're still rockin'---I have a sneaky suspicion you are.
    I hadn't read anything new from you in a while and just got curious.
    let me know---heck---let "us" know how everything is going.

    My best always man---seriously, if you need anything---just drop me an e-mail.
    Sean

    ReplyDelete