Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aug 26 Wednesday

Hello all. Missed yesterday due to band practice. I said I was gonna post daily and here I go missing a day :-). Today was a good day overall. Had a sandwich for lunch and I made spaghetti with wheat noodles for dinner. Not like my dad's, but it tasted pretty good. I still don't feel like I am at 100%. Some days I feel like I could "fall". Seems like my body has a hard time with change. I have read that the body actually fights change until you make it an every day thing. I see the angel/devil on my shoulder and wish the angel would just push the little red guy off. I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any more either. Gotta push into a higher gear. I'm happy with the choices I made for food today. I know the healthy food actually takes a little time to prepare. I just got used to getting something on the go. I think the easy access to fast food is the #1 cause for the weight problem in the world. Funny thing is I don't really like a lot of the fast foods out there.

2 comments:

  1. My angel/devil is inside my mind. I agree that eating healthy foods would take more time to prepare. Congrats on making spaghetti! I am wishing your angel trips that devil off your shoulder real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scott, Congrats on the 5k last week. I bet it felt great.

    About your post, I like to prepare a whole day's food in the morning, and store in plastic containers. Heat and eat. :)

    It's tough living without that fast food, and (for me) it's tough not grabbing a brew at all these events I attend.

    Have a great Sunday dude!

    ReplyDelete