Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 09, 2009

Hello everyone. Yes I am still alive. It is 09/09/09. What better day to get my sh*t together. Not that I need a reason, but I would like to think of this special day as the day I started down the road again. I had a good food day, plus my job lets me get a free workout :-) My legs are still hurting from the past weekend walking through the Mall of America for 2 straight days. I have made a small list of dates that I want/need to be thinner. #1. Halloween party (finding costumes is a b*tch when you are heavy) #2. New Years Eve #3. High School Reunion #4. My 43rd birthday.
These are just 4 special days that I want to be thinner. Truth is, I want to be thinner every day from now on. It's going to be tough, but it will also be the most rewarding thing I have ever done. And best of all.......IT'S FREE!!!

Much Better Tomorrows!!
Scott

PS...I am watching Man vs Food and I think I could do almost all the challenges :-)

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about these challenges. What channel and what time?
    I know you will do it and be thinner at all of these milestone dates.

    ReplyDelete