Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Setember 30, 2009

Hello all. Thus ends the month of September. Not the best month, not the worst month. I definitely ended the month stronger than I started it. I fell I have things under control for the first time in a long time. I am excited about the rest of the year and for what the new year is going to bring.
Tonight I went shopping for a Halloween costume. Once again I was extremely limited because of my size. I found a cool mask that will still let me sing at the annual Halloweed barn party. I have my cape from last year that I will wear again. Next year will be different. My friend Kyle sold me a Brett Favre jersey size 52 that I will someday wear as well. So many things to look forward to and it's all up to me.

Goodnight and better tomorrows.
Welcome to October!!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment