Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31, 2009 Last day of the first month of newness!

Hello all. It's the end of July. I started this blog last month and I am pretty proud of my progress. Was I perfect? no. Did I get back on the "bike" after falling off? yes. I made much smarter choices, fought temptation, got busy, made changes, started living right. I want to thank Lisa and all of my new friends on the internet that let me watch there own personal victories! I will be one of the winners!!
Thursday was almost a carbon copy of Wednesday. Fiber one bar, bag of pretzels, Subway for supper. Today I had a fiber one bar for breakfast, bag of pretzels for lunch (all this while watching my girls at work eat and entire Rocky Rococo's pizza) They offered me some, I declined. Suprisingly, it wasn't that hard to resist. I stopped at Target on my way home and ended up getting low fat Maine/crab soup, carrots, mushrooms, pretzels, salsa, yogurt and some school supplies for my friend Leah. The soup was really good. I put some raw mushrooms in to give it some texture. I got some baked Lays (it's so amazing how much less fat are in these). That still doesn't give me the right to eat the whole bag :-) My calorie count it still pretty low. I saved room for some pretzels and salsa when I got to my brother's house for the weekend to dog sit.
Tomorrow my dad is making the spaghetti that he is famous for. It is made with wheat noodles, turkey sausage and lean ground beef. I will have a small plate I'm sure. I just won't go back for seconds!

Have a great weekend.
Better tomorrows
Scott

3 comments:

  1. Great job at resisting the pizza!!! Now work on your spelling and grammar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all fixed :-) Now you just have to work on getting the blogs on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're better than me because pizza is my kyptonite. I can't say no. Good job on making better choices. I hope you love blogging. It really helps to take my mind off of food...sometimes. Well good luck with your blog and your choices.

    ReplyDelete