Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010

Hello All. I'm sad that the Green Bay Packers lost, but I am happy that I am still on the road to the new me. Saturday morning when I got home from work I had a can of tuna and a banana. I had a gig with the Rabid Aardvarks and the party had a buffet and free drinks all night. I had a plate with beef tips, mashed potatoes, 2 pieces of bread, 3 pickles and a small scoop of noodle salad. The old me would have went back for more, but I was actually full. For drinks I had 2 small diet cokes and water. On the way there I drank a Powerade Zero. On the way home from unloading the gear, I stopped at a Speedway and bought 2 Arizona lite lemonaid/tea and a small sub sandwhich. I ate half the sandwhich on the way home and threw out the rest.
Sunday I woke up late and watched the Packer game. I had a salad, baked potato, green beans and a chicken breast. I found these real good salad spritzers that are real tasty and real low. I think they are 10 calories per squirt. Tonight I went to Pick n Save and bought some lean pockets for work. I am used to not eating at breakfast and lunch, but I realize that those are the most important meals of the day. The Lean Pockets were 5 for $10. I think they are 220 calories a piece. Not too bad. That still leaves me with 1300 calories left for the day. I also bought some diet V8 Splash that is really good too. I have pretty much cut out soda and am drinking more water and skim milk.
Tomorrow is my weekly weigh in since the new year. I am hoping for a 5 pound loss. I will let you know tomorrow if I met that.

so far so good
better tomorrows
thanks for reading
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment