Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010


7 POUNDS!


Hello all. My first weigh in for 2010 was a good one. Seven pounds. Just shows that it works if you take it serious. Make some sacrifices and work a little harder than normal. I am actually eating more smaller meals that one big one at night and snacking at night. I had a banana at break, Lean pocket, yogurt and sugar free pudding for luch and chicken breast, salad and cooked carrots for dinner.

I registered Lisa and I for the Samson Stomp at the Milwaukee County Zoo. It's a 2 mile walk or a 5 mile run. Next year I will do the run :-). I want to do as many of these as I can in the year to come. Its for a good cause, and good exercise.


so far so good

better tomorrows

thanks for reading

St Romans 6/21/09


No comments:

Post a Comment