Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12, 2010

Hello all. It seems like it is getting easier on this new road. I have replaced some bad habits with new ones. I pack a healthy lunch everyday now, drink water at work and walk during my breaks. I have also changed some bad habits at home. No bad food in the house, keeping myself involved with other projects to keep my mind off of eating.
For lunch I had a lean pocket (chicken, spinach and asparagus), strawberry banana yogurt and a fat free pudding. On the way home from band practice I stopped for gas and bought a hot dog seeing that I didn't eat supper. I didnt really want to eat that late, but I had to eat something.
Tomorrow I am going to be tested twice. At work we are having a retirement party for a guy that has been there over 40 years. They are ordering Marty's pizza (Yummm). After work, Lisa, my brother Steve and my sister-in-law Diane are coming over to celebrate my dads 72nd birthday. My dad is going to make his healthy spaghetti with garlic bread. My first intention is to not eat either one and find something else. I am still in the 2 week change period.

so far so good
Better tomorrows
thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment