Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5, 2010

Hello all. Good day at work today. Got paid to workout :-). For lunch I had 2 sourdough pretzels, a 80 calorie lime yogurt and a butterscotch fat free pudding. On the way home I stopped at Piggly Wiggly and got two more bags of the chicken breasts. For supper I am having a chicken breast, 2 small potatoes and some frozen veggies. At work the girls went to Cousins. They politely asked me if I wanted anything, I declined.


Dr. Oz was on a talk show last night and he said that it takes the body 2 weeks to adjust to a change. Whether it's losing weight or getting up earlier..etc. I figure those are going to be the toughest so I have to be at my strongest. It should get alot easier after that.





So far so good!

This was me at my nieces/sisters/nephews Birthday party 11/09/09

No comments:

Post a Comment