Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010

Hello all. Day seven of the new year. Day 4 of the new healthier me. I don't know why, but this has been the easiest "start" that I've had in a long time. I am looking forward to Monday. I decided to weigh myself once a week so I can better document my changes. I have been adding more exercise and better choices of food. I found a calendar from Jan 2009 and I weigh the same as I do now. Same day, one year later. I figure if I can maintain this weight by eating wrong for a year, I should be able to lose with prober diet and exercise.





Breakfast


1 banana


1 Snyders sour dough pretzel





Lunch


2 lite yogurts





Dinner


1 chicken breast


frozen veggies


brown rice





1 can diet Pepsi


24oz water...I need to drink more

So far, So good
Better tomorrows
Scott



Me at the zoo in April 2009

1 comment:

  1. Hm, I would be really hungry if that's all I ate! ;) My strong suggestion is to eat protein in the morning. It will stabilize your blood sugar, whereas carbs alone will spike it.
    Best of luck!
    BODA weight loss

    ReplyDelete