Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8, 2010


Hello all! Happy Birthday to Elvis!! I just realized that I am 2 months away from being as old as Elvis was when he died. Kinda makes my life feel empty :-). I haven't made any movies or albums. The only thing I have in common with him now is being overweight. No drugs tho.

Good day at work. Another free workout. Gonna snowblow after I finish my blog. I did drink more water today, no soda. I know I was going to wait to weigh myself until Monday, but I couldn't wait. I hopped on the work scale and saw a lower number than I was used to. I am not going to post my weight until Monday. I wanted to see a lower number because the place we are playing on Saturday is offering us a buffet and free drinks. A true test indeed!!! I will be strong.



Breakfast:banana. lunch:lite yogurt and a fat free pudding. supper:chicken, brown rice, cottage cheese, frozen veggies, snack:powerade zero

Exercise:work and snowblowing



so far so good!!

Better tomorrows.

Thanks for reading

My brother Steve and I at our family reunion.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott...NICE work today...keep it up...can't wait to see the number!! Stay strong with that free buffet/drinks!

    ReplyDelete