Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6, 2010


Hello all... Good day at work again. Ate my yogurt, pudding and 1 sourdough pretzel. Came home and ate salad, baked potato, frozen veggies and a small piece of lean pork. Things are looking good. I feel I am on the right track this time. I am planning on putting some layers on and going for a walk around our block. Its 1.2 miles and very hilly. I used to walk it the last time I lost weight. Get the mp3 player and flashlight and hit the road. Dang....I need to find the mp3 player first lol. Today the girls at work were going to McDonalds for lunch and I declined with a smile. I wasnt even tempted. Thats got to be some of the worst food you can eat. Tonight my dad even finished off the Papa Murphy's from Sunday. Sure it looked good, but not tempting at all.

so far so good!
Better tomorrows
Scott

Dave and I at the show. Can't wait for better pictures. So soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment