Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 01, 2009 How did my 1st day go?

Today I woke up knowing that today is the first day of the rest of my life. Upon entering work, I saw my supervisor with a giant box of donuts heading to the work stations. The day before, we got out the most orders that we ever got out in one day. The owner rewarded us with donuts. The old me would have had one or maybe two donuts. It was kind of rewarding watching everyone else filling their faces just because they were there. I even got a few "wow, you must be strong" comments from a few co-workers. At lunch time, I was tempted by my lunch mates. They were going to make a run to the local McDonalds. To be nice, they always ask if I want anything. Lately I have been declining (I'm not really a fan of McD's, so it was easy to say no). Tonight I am having a low fat hamburger for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment