Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24, 2009 Finally Friday

Hello all! It's finally Friday! I have 2 days to report on, so here we go. Thursday I woke up with no pain. I went to work and had a shake at lunch (the girls had McDonald's). Had another shake at 3:15 and made sure to take a packet with me to the fair. We got to the fair about 5:30 and we walked around before we were to set up the band equipment. Once again I was greeted with the aroma of carnival food. Everywhere you looked deep fried this, deed fried that...cheese curds, fries, burger, gyros...you get the picture. I was determined to have my shake so I had to find some water. I did find a seller that was also selling nuts and candy. I almost bought some soy oil baked sunflower seeds. I just went with the water ($1.00 was the cheapest I found). Went back to the car and had a strawberry shake. We had a great showwith a great crowd. Dropped Lisa off at 1:25 and was determined to get to bed by 2:00. I was starting to get dizzy from not eating. I wasn't hungry tho which was a good thing. There was a Taco Bell up ahead, so I decided to go through the drive through and see if there was anything lite or low in calories. The old me would have bought a whole bunch of stuff, ate it, drove home and went to bed. I saw the new grilled chicken burritos for .89. I bought 2 of those and ate them on my half hour drive home. The funny thing is, I was about as full eating those, as I was at the all you can eat chinese buffet I went to last Sunday.
Friday I woke up from the little sleep that I got. I was in a little pain. I don't think it was from the burrito's, I just think it's the way that I sleep that determines if I will be in pain. Went to work and the pain went away. Had my shake at noon (I bought the girls Wendy's). It was my first Friday after work without buying pizza or something like that. It also helped that I left my wallet at work. I have a $100 bill that I hope to have unspent when I go back to work on Monday. This will keep me from eating out (I don't want to break that Benjamin) Lisa and I are going to my parents cottage, so all I need is my fishing license for the weekend. Luckily that wasn't in my wallet.

Time to upload the pics from last night's show.
Thanks for reading!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment