Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15, 2009

Hello everyone. It's been a few days since I wrote on my blog. The thing that is helping me the most is reading all the great blogs that are posted. I need to write in mine every day!! I have been doing pretty good with the eating. At work I have chosen not to participate in the brownies, donuts, cakes and daily fast food lunch runs. I just have to make sure I have something sensible for lunch.
Congrats to you Lisa for continuing on your journey of weight loss. You are an inspiration as well. I know its hard for you to tell me what you think I should and shouldn't be eating and I know I get a little crabby, but I need you to continue that. It kept me from eating all that great looking carnival food at the Jefferson County Fair. Lord knows, I could have and would have eaten the wrong stuff. I need to get back to going to Cardinal. Work has been a real workout for me, but that is really no excuse not to go to the gym. It can only help. Maybe going to the gym will make work seem less of a workout in the long run. It could be more of a workout for me because I am overweight.

It's midnight. Time for bed. Promise to write more tomorrow. Thank to everyone that is sharing their journey's with me!

Better tomorrows~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment