Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19, 2009 Another weekend over

Hello all.. Another weekend is over and it wasn't as bad as I thought. My brother asked me to dog sit/house sit for the weekend so I knew that I would have to get some food for the weekend. Lisa and I went to Wal-Mart to get the goods. We chose food that were "good" for us. We went with orange sherbert instead of the cookie dough that I knew we both would have gotten. I walked down the chip aisle and didn't even get any. Lisa did get a canister of chips and that was also much better than we would have done. We did opt to go with some breakfast sandwiches that were probably the worse thing we bought. As long as we didn't eat all 8, we would be all right.
Saturday we were going to go out to my parents cottage. We woke up and had one of the breakfast sandwiches. We went to a few rummages, got lost (thanks GPS) and decided to stop for lunch. Our choices were slim. We could have gone to Taco Bell (didn't), Subway (should have) or Dairy Queen. Dairy Queen has a 4 for $5 deal. A chicken wrap and cheeseburger was what I chose. Much better than what I would have had months ago. For some reason, I thought "lets get a Blizzard" . Not just a Blizzard, a LARGE Blizzard. I'm sorry Lisa for getting that. We had about a half hour drive ahead of us so Lisa ended up holding and eating most of it (Sorry again)
We got out to the cottage and started to prepare supper. We were having hamburgers (my favorite), potato salad and chips. I had 2 hamburgers on wheat buns, a hand full of chips and a small scoop of potato salad. We ended up going back to my brothers house and had a bowl of orange sherbert, (Probably more that I should have).
Sunday we woke up and my parents met us at my brother's house. I asked them and Lisa if they wanted to go somewhere for lunch. We decided on a local Chinese place. They have a lot of good food to chose from. An all you can eat buffet was probably not the best choice. I did fill my plate up pretty full, but I had decided not to go up for a 2nd or 3rd plate like I would have in the past. I did go up for dessert which consisted of pudding, pineapple and banana's and strawberries. I wasn't really hungry for that, but wanted to get my money's worth.
I spent the whole night with stomach pain. I read some real inspirational blogs tonight (thanks everyone). I wonder if I will wake up in pain. That is really going to suck!!

Goodnight and better tomorrows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment