Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 26, 2009 Fun Weekend

Hello all. Had a real fun weekend. Went out to my parents place with Lisa for a weekend of fishing. On the way we stopped so Lisa could get her license and pick up some odds and ends for the weekend. We both avoided the salty treats aisle. I picked up some mushrooms to munch on later and some lite lemonade. We got to my parents and we decided to go to the Family restaurant in Delavan. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. I knew before I started that I was going to take half of it home. Funny thing is, I was full after half of it anyways. Went back to the cottage, went fishing until about 9:00. My mom had chips and dip out and neither Lisa or I had any. I got out my raw mushrooms and proceded to eat those while we watched Gran Torino.
This morning I woke up and had a Fiber 1 bar and a yogurt. At about 2:00, I had the rest of my dinner from last night. We did some more fishing, and came back in. I made salads for everyone, and my mom made lean turkey burgers on wheat buns. I chose to just eat one and skip the shrimp salad. For dessert we had some frozen fruit with lite yogurt on top. Over all it was a pretty good food weekend.

Better tomorrows!!
Scott

1 comment:

  1. Great job my friend. You know you're on the way to an amazing transformation. It's worth everything! Trust me!

    my best
    Sean

    ReplyDelete