Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27, 2009 A new week begins

Hello all. Another week has begun. My day started great with no pain. I had a Fiber One bar on the way to work and another one for lunch. At 140 calories a piece, I didn't feel I did too bad. On the way home I decided to stop at the new Target and Pick n Save. I bought 5 more boxes of Fiber One bars and a 8oz pack of raw mushrooms. For dinner I had a salad. I decided to go back to Target to get some more bars. They had 4 boxes left, so I bought them all. I figured this would be a good breakfast. I have went many years not eating breakfast, so this would be a good way to get the fire burning. For dinner I had 2 bean burritos at 350 calories a piece, I was up to 1300 calories for the day. It's getting easier to stay on this "diet" over other time I was on one. I think it has alot to do with all the wonderful bloggers and also Lisa being on the "diet" with me. I just need to incorporate more after work exercise in my daily routine.

Better tomorrows
Scott

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are making some really good choices! Good for you on commiting to eating breakfast. I'm a terrible breakfast eater. Well, I usually eat it at 10:00 - which is when I'm hungry!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. So good to read and I can so tell how enthused you are at the wonderful possibilities losing the weight will allow.

    My best
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being on my 'diet' too. It's fun when you can eat exactly what you want as long as you don't go over 1500 calories. And I'm a late night snacker. Yay for fudgesicles! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete