Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21, 2009 Tuesday


I tried this it really works!
Hello everyone (ok...the 3 that are reading this, hopefully more will!) It's Tuesday July 21, 2009. I woke up today without pain YAY! I know that doesn't sound serious, but it really does tell me how my day is going to be. I got to work, drank 2 of my required 5 shakes. I got home at 3:30 and had another wonderful strawberry shake (I have to fool myself into thinking they are from McDonalds). I had alot to do tonight, so I am going to try the "keep busy and you won't think about food". It really works. I have tons of projects that I am working on and as long as I stay busy, I don't think about food or eating. I'm not saying that if someone walked in with a pizza it wouldn't be hard, I'm just trying to break the habits. I rarely eat because I am hungry.
My band The Rabid Aardvarks have 4 shows coming up in August at our annual State Fair. I have a small personal goal to lose 20 pounds by the time of the show. I have already lost 8 since I started this blog, so I think I can do it. Especially if I stick to the shakes religiously.
Might write more later...gotta see what is wrong with cable (gotta watch my Brewers!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment